20 diciembre 2023

just run in dark night 🌑


I went out for a run, it was expected to be the coldest night so far.

I miss the cold of the north, and in these latitudes it is not enough for me; this cold is different, and in reality it seems more than it is, high humidity deceives.

I run without any direction, I get away from the spotlights, I don't want any artificial and misleading light, I just want darkness and to get away from the city. 

No, it is not an escape, I am very aware, perhaps too much, that I carry everything deep inside. For a moment I feel a hint of rage or frustration, I let it feel for a moment, and although I try to get it out, I know that the way is to accept it, If it wouldn't be like trying to extract the dagger that is piercing my insides, knowing that if I did I would bleed to death; too many times I don't fully understand this survival instinct.

I continue running, accepting the pain and the calm and the stillness returns, and I let myself be carried away by the strides, the sound of my footsteps, my breaths, and the incessant palpitations of my heart that continues pumping without stopping. 

I don't run away from the darkness, I go inside and let myself be enveloped by it. 🌑


isaakjzcea


20/12/23

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario